Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Speed of Sound: Lissie

Ever since I heard her cover of Kudi's "Pursuit of Happiness", she's been haunting my dreams and has successfully planted the seed of her soul inside my head, ears and heart...

Lissie, as per Wikipedia, has her musically classified as country, folk, rock, but she's so much more than that. She's ethereal and intangible. Her voice give me chills and I'm not gonna lie, she makes me cry.  She quite frankly almost brings me to orgasm by watching her perform and sing her fuckin heart out. I can feel her passion and her raw energy radiating through her music and if that's not supernatural talent, I don't know what is.

image source: directcurrentmusic.om




**Her band is also amazing.  Check out her mate who's playing bass AND drums at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment