Sunday, March 6, 2011

War Child's ROCK THE RUNWAY: Go Getters and Trend Setters!

Sarah Taylor and I!
  I wish I asked what she was wearing! She's a natural beauty and is so genuine and sweet. Her shoes are damn hot!

The Rundown:
Moi

Dress: Atos Lombardini
 Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Leather Jacket: Ever
Accessories:  Marc Jacobs bag, RetroSuperFuture frames, SoHo Monet earrings



Her hot shoes!


The Fresh Prince in a pair of fresh Louboutins, a Thom Browne button up and Natural Selections denim!


Elizabeth Semmelhack, Senior Curator of the Bata Shoe Museum, hanging out with her daughter and enjoying the show.


Canadian fashion icon, Brian Bailey


Check out some of the attendees and their savy styles!


Spiro Mandylor, a fellow blogger of www.itsallstyletome.com.
Dapper!




Louie!


Che of www.jadore-che.blogspot.com





Jay Strut of www.foryoursatisfashion.com






The harmonica player! 



Young Empire's frontman Matthew Vlahovic.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, cool pics! Great meeting you, love your blog.
    www.ItsAllStyleToMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, met you at this event. you took a pic of me & my bf (i'm the one in the pink).
    Awesome blog!
    can I feature the pic on my blog w/link photo credit?

    check it out:
    http://jadore-che.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete