Monday, February 28, 2011

Street Style: Hong Kong Chic

Location:  Hong Kong Times Square

I have to say, everything in Hong Kong moves at the speed of light and sound it feels like a system overload.  Real estate space is literally in the sky as buildings stretch so far up because the city is so condensed. At eye level, everything looks so modern and futuristic with ads for everything high end, but if you look up at some of the structures, you see elements of the old world it used to be.  






It's so fast paced it's literally impossible to keep up with your surroundings.  Each time I'd see someone interesting to shoot, by the time I take the shot, I've got a pic of their back. 



This guy below was one of my favourites. 







Below: Cora, she was so sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment