Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Style Icons: Annie Hall

Anyone who knows me, knows I absolutely love mens wear.  I hawk GQ's website and always check out The Sartorialist section and not to mention, stalk Scott Schuman's Sartorialist blog .  I actually prefer men's fashion over women's and most of the clothes I buy and wear, will most likely have undertones of the opposite sex. 

One of my favourite actresses of all time knows how to perfectly embody masculine femininity.  Not only are Diane Keaton's meltdowns legendary in her films, her early style, particularly in Annie Hall, still remains to be one of the greatest style influences.



image source:  thestylenotebook.com

image source: filmsite.org

Check out Vogue's Parisian chapter's version of the famous couple:

image source:  thestylenotebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment